Sound Off Recreational Vista Cruise Cruise Control
This product will not work with ISO grips
- Made from Zytel Nylon for years of dependable service
- This cruise control requires no grip space for installation
- This compact cruise control is designed to fit between the grip and throttle housing
- Thumb lever has a short arc from off to on position
- 1/4” space between the grip and throttle housing is required
- Diameter of grip flange cannot be larger than 2”
- It is highly recommended that you use the manufacturers fitment application web page to confirm this cruise control will work for your motorcycle
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
This cruise control is easy to install, comes with everything you need for installation and it costs much less than other cruise controls on the market today. We offer Two sizes in this standard Vista Cruise Cruise Control from Sound Off Recreational. One specifically works for the Yamaha single or dual throttle cable motorcycles while the other fits most other single or dual throttle cable motorcycles. Based on my experience, it is not wise to assume that this cruise control will work on your motorcycle just because your motorcycle has a single or dual throttle cable, that’s way to general in my opinion. The only way to know for sure is to use the manufacturers fitment application web page to confirm this cruise control will work for your motorcycle. If their application page says they do not have a cruise control that will work for your motorcycle, you can contact the manufacturer directly for more detailed information.
NOTE: This product will not work on motorcycles using ISO grips, grip flange cannot be larger than 2” in diameter, and a 1/4” space between the grip and throttle housing is required for installation.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Love the RKT 201 helmet so much, i bought one for my daughter. The Sena SMH5 Is amazing! Highly recommend it! (Read more...)
Bought this HJC Cl-16 for my wife to replace her old Cl-15. She loves the upgrade. She says it feels lighter and just overall more comfortable. (Read more...)