Shogun Motorsports Carbon S5 Frame Sliders Kawasaki
- CNC machined
- Shogun’s proprietary plastic will not shatter or chip like Delrin
- Sliders are Carbon sleeved with Black anodized T-6061 end caps
- Highest grade steel bolts, Aluminum inserts and offsets as required
- All necessary hardware for installation included
- Optional end cap colors are (sold separately) available in Red, Blue, Gold, Chrome, and Silver
- Installation instructions
The Ninja 250R requires no bodywork modification. However, you will have to notch the counter shaft sprocket cover to mount the left rail. Please review the installation instructions for details.
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
Shogun Carbon S5 Frame Sliders meld form and function while bringing aesthetic appeal to your motorcycle. Tailor designed for each sportbike, these new, sleek, carbon-sleeved Frame Sliders will help provide the same essential impact protection you’ve come to expect from Shogun Frame Sliders. Shogun Frame Sliders are CNC machined, using the highest grade steel bolts, aluminum inserts, and off sets as required providing unparalleled impact protection for your frame, engine cases, and bodywork. A good set of frame sliders alone can make a significant difference in the repair bill associated with even the most minor incident with the pavement. Shogun Frame Sliders are tested and used by professional riders so that they can bring you the best possible slider on the market.