RK Quick Acceleration Kit Aluminum Kawasaki
- 520 conversion kit
- RK’s RX or XW sealed ring chain (varies by application)
- RK chain comes pre-cut to correct length with master link included
- Chain is available in Gold or Non-Gold
- Chromoly front sprocket
- Vortex 7075 T6 Aluminum rear sprocket for maximum performance
- Use the OEM/stock sprocket hardware for installation
- Sprockets are available in Silver or Black
- Sprocket science
- RK chain technical info
Use this information when ordering to determine the chain and sprocket options available for your application by type.
- Type “R” – Vortex Silver Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Non-Gold Chain
- Type “RG” – Vortex Silver Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Gold Chain
- Type “RK” – Vortex Black Hardcoat Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Gold Chain
Check out these similar products:
|Type||Description of Type|
|“R”||Vortex Silver Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Non-Gold Chain|
|“RG”||Vortex Silver Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Gold Chain|
|“RK”||Vortex Black Hardcoat Aluminum Rear Sprocket with RK Gold Chain|
Our Two Cents
If your sprockets and/or chain are worn out, it’s a best to replace all the components of your drive train at the same time. The RK Quick Acceleration Kits include the front sprocket, rear sprocket, pre-cut chain and master link. These kits lighten up your drive train and are typically geared in a -1 front sprocket/stock rear sprocket configuration.
Aluminum rear sprockets are designed for maximum performance and are less resistant to wear compared to Steel rear sprockets.