River Road Spectrum Series Sissy Bar Bag
- High-quality construction consists of durable RoadTex 1680 denier Nylon with PVC coating that repels water
- UV protection coating blocks harmful rays and protects against fading
- Heavy duty, lockable zippers provide a secure storage environment
- Non-slip material on the bottom keeps the bag firmly on the luggage rack
- Expandable layer (Compact size only) allows additional storage space
- Mounting system includes horizontal and vertical straps to go around and over backrest or sissy bar (Fits up to 12” max width)
- Heavy-duty metal D-rings at the bottom and safety belts with ladder buckles provide additional ways to secure the bag to the motorcycle
- Easy-view grey interior makes it easier to find items in the dark and the soft liner inside protects valuable items
- Reflective piping provides increased visibility
- Rain cover included
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Check out these similar products:
- Compact: 16.00”(W) x 10.50”(H) x 11.00”(D)
- Compact expanded: 16.00”(W) x 14.00”(H) x 11.00”(D)
- Medium: 17.00”(W) x 15.00”(H) x 12.00”(D)
- Large: 20.00”(W) x 19.00”(H) x 13.00”(D)
Our Two Cents
This sissy bar bag is designed for mounting to a backrest or sissy bar up to 12” max width. When using bags like this it’s a good idea to have a luggage rack behind the backrest or sissy bar to help support the load.
The portion of the mounting system that secures this bag to the backrest or sissy bar has horizontal and vertical straps. It’s ideal to use both of these straps but not always possible depending on the backrest or sissy bar. The horizontal strap can be used by itself as long as a good amount of overlap is achieved, the vertical strap should never be the only strap used to secure this bag!
We were able to fit the contents of the overnighter package in size Medium with room to spare.