PSR Black Mick Forklift Stand
- Black Mick Forklift Stand
- Massive 2” and 1 1/2” steel tubing
- Textured Flat Black finish
- Four solid wheels for total stability
- Two rubber feet for added durability
- Portable compact Three piece design
- Breaks down flat for easy storage
- Rubberized hardware to protect forks
- Powerleverage angled handle for easiest lifting operation guaranteed!
- Available in Black only
Check out these similar products:
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Our Two Cents
Another awesome product from the PSR people, the Black Mick Forklift Stand. No grunt needed to lift your bike with the Black Mick. The angle of the handle gives you the proper leverage needed for a low effort one hand lift operation. Rubberized hardware to protect the forks, this stand is durable and sturdy. PSR products are used by the Corona Extra Honda and Larry Pegram Ducati Race Teams.
Note: You can use a rear stand without needing to use a forklift (front) stand, but you CANNOT use a forklift stand without lifting the rear wheel first (this is the case no matter what brand you use), check out the Black Max Rear Stand below.