Pingel Removable Wheel Chock Corrugated or Flat Surfaces
- Wheel chock designed for corrugated or flat surfaces
- Chrome plated, heavy duty, thick wall steel construction
- Detailed mounting instructions included
- Mounting plate and hardware included
- Mounting plate remains fastened to the floor when wheel chock is not in use
- Mounting plates can be purchased separately so wheel chock can be used in different places
- Mounting plate fits both 3-1/2” and 6-1/2” wheel chocks
- Made in the USA!
Check out these similar products:
- Wheel chock available in Two sizes:
- 3-1/2” inside width
- 6-1/2” inside width
Our Two Cents
The wheel chock above is my favorite one out of the Three we offer from Pingel, I’ll explain why. It will work with corrugated surfaces (like the bed of a truck) and it will work with flat surfaces. The bracket allows you to use either the 3-1/2” or 6-1/2” wheel chock and you can remove the wheel chock from your truck or trailer when you’re done using it, only the mounting plate bracket itself stays permanently mounted. The mounting plate can purchased separately (see drop down menu) the purpose of this? Say when you go to the track you take your truck and you want to use a wheel chock for that, you also may take longer trips and use a trailer to tow your motorcycle which you would also want to use a wheel chock for. In this scenario you would want to purchase the Pingel Removable Wheel Chock above (mounting and hardware bracket included) you would also want to purchase an extra bracket by itself. Mounting the bracket to your truck and your trailer means you could use that same wheel chock you purchased in whatever method of transportation you chose to use that day without having to remove the brackets from one and move them to another.
I suggest you look at the View Larger Pictures link above, I have provided pictures of this exact wheel chock installed in my motorcycle transportation trailer. You will notice it has a flat floor and I could’ve used the Pingel Removable Flat Floor Wheel Chock but with the bracket above you can use both the 3-1/2” and 6-1/2” wheel chocks which is a feature of this wheel chock that I use, check out the pics!