Pingel Permanent Mount Wheel Chock Corrugated or Flat Surfaces
- Wheel chock designed for corrugated or flat surfaces
- Bolts directly to the floor of any van, truck or trailer
- Chrome plated, heavy duty, thick wall steel construction
- Mounting bolts, nuts, washers are included
- Detailed mounting instructions included
- Made in the USA!
Check out these similar products:
- Wheel chock available in Two sizes:
- 3-1/2” inside width
- 6-1/2” inside width
Our Two Cents
Here we have the permanently mounted Pingel Wheel Chock. Once it’s installed you cannot remove it (unless you remove the hardware of course) and this wheel chock can be used in both corrugated or flat surfaces. All mounting hardware is included as well as detailed mounting instructions. This would be a good choice if you had a van, truck, or trailer you wanted to install a wheel chock in without the option of removing it after use. I for one like the removable Pingel Wheel Chocks better but that’s because I tend to use my trailer/truck for other things than transporting bikes only. I have detailed pictures on the picture page of the Pingel Removable Wheel Chock showing it installed (for corrugated or flat surfaces) which is a slightly different setup than this wheel chock but the fundamentals of how the wheel chocks work are the same.