Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 Communication System N85
Fits the Nolan N85 Helmet
- The Basic Kit 2 is compatible with the E-Box 3 Bluetooth, E-Box 2.1, and E-Box 2
- E-Box 3 Bluetooth enables wireless connection to a passenger or other riders helmet, cell phone, and GPS (helmets must be equipped with the Basic Kit 2 and E-Box 3 Bluetooth)
- E-Box 3 Bluetooth sold separately
- Mic does not have to be installed if no communication is necessary aka: music only setup
- Manufacturers warranty info
- N-Com comparison table
- (1) Basic Kit 2 helmet headset with speakers
- (1) Boom mic
- (1) Basic Card
- (1) Sealing gasket
- (1) Screw
- (1) Washer
- (1) Clamp mic stop
- (1) Allen key
- (1) Battery securing sticker
- (2) Mic securing stickers
- (2) Adhesive Velcro pads
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The Nolan N-Com Basic Kit 2 Communication System is designed for use with the N85 Helmet.
The Basic Kit 2 must be connected to a compatible E-Box to function. The E-Box 3 Bluetooth, E-Box 2.1, and E-Box 2 are compatible with the Basic Kit 2.
The E-Box 3 is sold separately, the E-Box 2.1, and E-Box 2 are no longer being manufactured.
The Basic Kit 2 only performs as good as the E-Box it is connected to.
Using the Basic Kit 2 with E-Box 3 Bluetooth enables wireless connection to a passenger or other riders helmet, cell phone, and GPS. All helmets must be equipped with the Basic Kit 2 and E-Box 3 Bluetooth.
If you already own the Intercom E-Box (this is an earlier version than the E-Box 3), it can be used with the Basic Kit 2 but it requires an adapter. Contact Nolan for the adapter through their website or by phone #630-701-1601.