Nelson Rigg SLR-25 Sport Strap Mount Tank Bag
The Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices is not included and must be purchased separately
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Triple Threat strap mount mounting system
- Dual mounting capability
- Non slip/Non scratch mounting base
- Wedge style expandable main compartment
- Lined interior
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Removable map pocket included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Calculate tank bag size on your motorcycle video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 12”(L) x 8”(W) x 6”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 12”(L) x 8”(W) x 10”(H)
Our Two Cents
The Nelson Rigg SLR-25 Sport Strap Mount Tank Bag is small enough for those everyday short trips and big enough to fit everything you need. The SLR-25 has a wedge style expandable main compartment, we were able to fit the contents of the commuter package or the day ride package in this bag without expanding the main compartment.
The Triple Threat Mounting System is multi directional, providing endless possibilities for positioning the mounting kit in the best location. Compatible with more motorcycles than any other mounting system and by far the most functional on the market today.
This bag can be used as a tail bag by purchasing the TLPK-MT-20 Tail Bag Mounting Kit here.
This bag can be attached to Nelson Rigg saddlebags (aka “Dual Mounting”) by purchasing the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit here.
This bag features all the integration for installing and using the Solar Charging Kit for Electronic Devices. As noted above, the charging kit is not included with this bag and must be purchased separately.
The top portion of this bag is where the solar charging kit is installed. The top bag must be removed to attach the map pocket, the top bag cannot be used while the map pocket is in place.