Nelson Rigg CL-1050 Adventure Touring Tank Bag
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Contoured shape specifically designed for tall sloping tanks found on adventure touring motorcycles
- Nylon loop adjustable mounting system
- Non slip/Non scratch mounting base
- Fully expandable main compartment
- Reflective piping
- Lined interior
- Maintains shape when empty
- Internal organizer
- Map pocket with built in GPS/Smart phone compartment
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Installation instructions
Special Shipping Terms for This Liquidation Sale: We are selling out everything you see in the LIQUIDATION section of our Parts and Accessories department at severely discounted prices as part of a project to offer a different mix of products. Because these products are so highly discounted we are not offering free shipping on anything you buy from this department. Our cart will show the shipping amount due on this item and any other items shipping with it from our TX warehouse in the same box (cart will say “oversize shipping charges apply”). If your order includes items that ship from other locations, those shipments will quality for free shipping under our normal terms.
Note: Oversize shipping charge applies to this item.
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 11”(L) x 9”(W) x 9”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 11”(L) x 9”(W) x 13”(H)
- Capacity: 14.60 Liters or 21.09 Liters when expanded
- Map pocket dimensions: 11.00”(L) x 8.75”(W)
- GPS/Smart phone: 4.00”(L) x 5.50”(W) x .75”(D)
Our Two Cents
Most of the “universal, one size fits most” tank bags don’t work well on many adventure touring motorcycles i.e. V-Strom, Tiger, etc… The tank height along with the typically smaller top portion of the tank and the sloping shape at the rear really narrows the field of compatible tank bags.
The Nelson Rigg CL-1050 is built for these types of tanks and has a mounting system that is simple to use. The mounting system will work on a wide range of adventure touring motorcycles provides several mounting options depending on the motorcycle.
The main compartment is fully expandable and the map pocket has a built in GPS/Smart phone compartment, the map pocket is not removable.