Nelson Rigg CL-1025 Sport Touring Tail Bag
- Constructed of Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Triple Threat adjustable hook and strap mounting system
- Dual mounting capability
- Non slip/non scratch mounting base
- Reflective webbing
- Built in map pocket
- Lined interior
- Internal organizer
- Built in port for charging cables or headphone cords
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
MSRP (bag + mounting kit): $74.99 + $12.99 = $87.98
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 12.00”(L) x 9.00”(W) x 6.00”(H)
- Capacity: 10.62 Liters
- Map pocket dimensions: 13.00”(L) x 6.00”(W)
Our Two Cents
The CL-1025 is a mid-size tail bag with the capacity for day to day necessities (depending on your situation). We were able to fit the contents of the commuter package or the day ride package in this bag with a small amount of room to spare.
This tail bag comes equipped with a universal, one size fits most, adjustable hook and strap mounting kit that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage above.
The Triple Threat Mounting System is multi directional, providing endless possibilities for positioning the mounting kit in the best location for secure mounting of the bag. This mounting system is compatible with more motorcycles than any other mounting system and by far the most functional on the market today.
This tail bag also has the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means it can be attached to any Nelson Rigg saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport. If you already own Nelson Rigg saddlebags or are purchasing them along with this tail bag, you can purchase the TPKSB-MT-30 Tail Bag to Saddlebag Dual Mounting Kit here.
If you would like the option to use this as a tank bag you can purchase magnetic or strap mount mounting kits here.