MotoCentric Mototrek Touring Saddlebags
- 1680D Maxtura™ ballistic construction for durability
- Quick release mounting system
- Dual Mounting – Use these saddlebags by themselves or attach MotoCentric tail bags for a complete luggage system
- Maintains shape when empty
- Reflect-A-Light™ reflective piping for added visibility
- Fully expandable main compartment
- Heat shield on the bottom of bags for protection against momentary contact with exhaust
- Comfortable carrying handles
- Rain covers included
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Saddlebag fitment and installation video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
Check out these similar products:
- Main compartment dimensions: 15.00”(L) x 6.00”(W) x 10.50”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 15.00”(L) x 6.00”(W) x 11.50”(H)
Our Two Cents
The MotoCentric Touring Saddlebags come equipped with a universal, one size fits most, quick release mounting system that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule, so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage and watch the saddlebag fitment and installation video above.
These saddlebags also have the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means any MotoCentric tail bags can be attached to the quick release buckles on each of the saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport, be sure to watch the “Dual Mounting” video above.
With the main compartments fully expanded, we were able to fit the contents of the overnighter package in these saddlebags without using the exterior side pockets.