Motion Pro Multi Purpose Tool Kit
- Kit can be used to remove 8, 10, 12 and 14mm bolts, #2 and #3 phillips screws, small and medium straight-slot screws also 5 and 6mm allen bolts.
- This tool kit can be enhanced by adding your own 1/4” or 3/8” drive socket attachments
- Tool kit carrying case also included
Check out these similar products:
- Includes 1/4” and 3/8” socket driver
- Includes 10mm and 12mm 1/4” drive sockets
Our Two Cents
The Motion Pro Multi Purpose (MP) Tool Kit is very versatile, and it can be enhanced further by adding your own 1/4” and 3/8” drive socket attachments. I think most people can say at some point in their riding history (some of us more than others) while out on a ride you notice a bolt that’s loose, or gone completely. I carry this tool kit but with a few extras like, zip ties, the 1/4” and 3/8” drive socket attachments, safety wire. If you lose a bolt while riding, (depending on what that bolt is holding down) most of the time safety wire or a zip tie can at least secure the part of your bike the bolt was holding so you can get to your destination. Compact enough to fit under the rear cowling/seat of most sport bikes, and can also easily fit in any type of tank or saddle bag out there.