Moose Racing Expedition Luggage Rack Yamaha
- Luggage rack includes rear top rack, side mounts, and side mounting brackets to mount Expedition Side Cases by Pelican (side cases sold separately)
- Side mounting brackets allow other types of cases to be used with the Expedition Luggage Rack – Moose recommends using the Expedition Side Cases by Pelican
- Drilling is required to attach Expedition Side Cases by Pelican and/or any other brand of side cases
- Side mounting brackets feature a quick disconnect spring and pin design for easy installation and removal from the rack
- Rack has multiple mounting points to distribute the load equally around the rear sub frame of the motorcycle Steel construction with Black powder coated finish
- Rack is light weight to maximize load capacity
- Turn signal relocation kit included (when necessary)
- All required hardware is included for installation
- Made in the USA
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The Moose Racing Expedition Luggage Rack is a one piece rack that requires no modifications to the motorcycle for installation. The Expedition Side Cases by Pelican are sold separately. The side mounting brackets allow other types of cases to be used with the Expedition Luggage Rack however, Moose recommends using the Expedition Side Cases by Pelican. Drilling holes in the Pelican cases and attaching them to the removable side brackets is the responsibility of the customer. This gives the customer the option to position the side cases to their own specifications. It’s important to note that once Pelican cases are drilled the manufacturers warranty is void. The side mounting brackets feature a quick disconnect spring and pin design for easy installation and removal from the rack.
Depending on the make/model of motorcycle turn signal relocation may be required. If turn signal relocation is necessary, the relocation points are on the rack itself and all the necessary components for you to complete the turn signal relocation are included.
This rack is designed to work on the applicable motorcycle make/model in it’s stock/factory setup and design. Modifications or aftermarket parts may interfere with the mounting points etc…