Mechanix Wear Original Gloves
- Lycra panels between fingers for added comfort and mobility
- Ultra thin pull tab with hook and loop closure provides comfort and adjustability
- Supple, breathable, durable Clarino palm provides firm grip
- Dual layered fingertips and thumb for reduced wear and increased protection
- Two way stretch Spandex padded top features form fitting elasticity
- Available in Black, Blue, Camo, Red, and Stealth
Check out these similar products:
- Available in size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
- Mechanix Wear glove sizing chart
Our Two Cents
The Original Glove is the most comfortable and best fitting ever. Featuring an out of the way, low profile TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop cuff closure plus Lycra® insert panels between fingers. For performance, we use a Clarino® synthetic leather palm as well as index, middle and ring fingertips. On top of all that, it has hidden interior seam stitching for added comfort.
The Mechanix Wear Original Glove is great for the occasional wrencher/do-it-yourself guy. It offers basic coverage and protection of your hand and knuckles but does not have the extensive knuckle or palm protection the M-Pact®II Gloves offer.