Mechanix Wear M-Pact II Gloves
- Side panels feature .5mm synthetic leather finger panels with breathable Lycra inserts for comfort and flexibility
- Enlarged glove entry allows for easier access
- Double layer synthetic leather palm with anatomically die cut foam padded top layer for improved comfort
- Knuckle panel features high density accordion design to blunt pointed impact
- Non-slip rubberized Zeus™ Clarino® palm panel provides grip and longer wear
- Wide band elastic cuff features hook and loop closure with molded Thermal Plastic Rubber pull tab for secure fit
- Stretch Spandex cuff insert provides maximum adjustability while sealing out dirt
- Available in Black, Blue, and Red
Check out these similar products:
- Available in size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
- Mechanix Wear glove sizing chart
Our Two Cents
Seasoned pit lane professionals trust the M-Pact®II Glove more than any other glove. They demand its rugged features, like 0.5mm synthetic leather finger panels, wider TPR-molded hook and loop closure, extra padded fingertip panels and die cut anatomic foam padded palm. Other features include stretch spandex wrist panel and high density foam knuckle panels.
The M-Pact®II Glove has more knuckle and palm protection than any other Mechanix Wear glove we offer. The high density foam knuckle panel is very beefy (no knuckle dusting with these on!) and completely covers the knuckle area. The palm has a thick pad for comfort that is anatomically placed and unless you are wrenching in hot temperatures this is the glove I recommend.