Mechanix Wear M-Pact Gloves
- Lycra panels between fingers for added comfort and mobility
- Thermal Plastic Rubber top provides pliable layer of flexible protection
- Synthetic leather palm features EVA foam padding, overlaid with new anatomically shaped synthetic leather top layer
- Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging
- Ultra thin pull tab with hook and loop closure provides comfort and adjustabilty
- Reinforced finger bands resist impact in high exposure areas
- Padded two way ribbed Spandex top and fingertips stretch for greater mobility
- Available in Black, Blue, and Red
Check out these similar products:
- Available in size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large
- Mechanix Wear glove sizing chart
Our Two Cents
The M-Pact® Glove helps make short work of tough tasks, with long wearing features like an anatomic, layered synthetic palm padded with EVA. With NEW flexible bonded TPR knuckle and finger ribs, the M-Pact® is a tool for survival. It also features Lycra® finger panels, an ultra sensitive fingertip pattern and low profile elastic cuff. You won’t notice the M-Pact® is doing its job to counteract fatigue without hindering precision.
The M-Pact® Glove has good knuckle protection and a well built, slightly padded palm.