High Tech Speed Proton Light Flush Mount LED Turn Signals Yamaha
- Flushmount LED turn signals custom machined from solid acrylic
- Ultra bright LED’s are easily seen in daylight from the front, back, and side
- Brightest flushmount LED turn signals on the market
- Perfectly fitted to the motorcycle, no cutting or drilling required to install
- Tough acrylic housing won’t fade, scratch or crack
- Internal load balancer prevents the Proton LED’s from “fast flashing” – No resistor’s necessary!
- Full overload, over voltage and reverse hook up protection
- Retains your full running light functionality
- Programmable effects including stock, fade, and strobe
- Installation hardware included
- Detailed instructions included
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- Will you need flash controllers/resistors?
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
HighTechSpeed Proton Flushmount LED Turn Signals are the best fitting, brightest, most durable and most exciting flushmounts available. They combine programmable effects with super brightness to create the most visually stunning flushmount turn signals you’ve ever seen!
Proton flushmounts install with no cutting and are made for each application, so you can be sure the fit is perfect. Durable, dependable, with no cutting or bike modification required to install. Proton flushmounts are CNC machined from a solid block of UV stabilized, impact resitant acrylic. They will not scratch or break and will never burn out. Proton lights function as running lights as well as turn signals. They are quite simply the best money can buy.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
These turn signals are awesome! I have mine wired for the strobe pattern and get a lot of compliments. I originally attempted to order these signals from another online store (I had a coupon). (Read more...)
I'm a touch mixed on this product on the one hand it looks great, fits and works as advertised. Installation required a soldering gun on my Yamaha and cutting some connectors off of the stock turnsignal. One of the signal mounting screws came loos... (Read more...)