DMP Fender Eliminator BMW
- Constructed of precision laser cut carbon grade steel to ensure strength under stress and precise fitment
- No modifications required for installation
- Each component is treated with a durable powder coat finish to resist corrosion and weathering
- High quality lock nuts and bolts insure the kit remains intact even at high speeds
- License plate mounting points offer secure fitment for several different size license plates
- Each plate bracket has inconspicuous mounting points for aftermarket turn signals
- Available in Black
- Made in the USA!
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
No modifications are required for installation of the DMP Fender Eliminator, but some motorcycles will require dis-assembly of the rear fender to complete the installation. This fender eliminator mounts in the same location as the OEM/stock license plate bracket to remain road legal.
DMP Fender Eliminators come standard with mounting points for aftermarket turn signals, with the exception of motorcycles that have built in factory turn signals; i.e. late model Suzuki sportbikes.
DMP manufactures different styles of turn signals to compliment their fender eliminators but almost any brand of aftermarket turn signal can be used.
Here’s some things to consider when replacing an OEM/stock license plate bracket with an aftermarket fender eliminator/undertail kit.
-It’s very unlikely that the OEM/stock turn signals will work so aftermarket turn signals will be necessary.
-Make sure the fender eliminator you are purchasing has mounting points for aftermarket turn signals. If your motorcycle has built in factory turn signals (like you would find on late model Suzuki sportbikes) or you have already installed an aftermarket integrated tail light, then aftermarket turn signals will not be necessary.
-90% of the time when an OEM/stock license plate bracket is removed, the license plate light goes with it. To remain road legal be sure to include a license plate light with your fender eliminator/undertail kit purchase. The handiest product we’ve seen for this are the license plate light bolts.
For questions about installation please contact the manufacturer for details.