Cycle Cynch Motorcycle Restraint w/Tiedown
- Easy One person installation
- Safest and easiest way to trailer your motorcycle
- Strong military grade materials used
- Designed by a motorcyclist
- Transferable between makes and models
- No permanent mounting hardware necessary
- Preferred by industry professionals
- Includes tiedowns that are attached at the D-rings
- Rubber coated hooks, cam buckle and loop handles on the tie down
- User instructions included
- Designed for use with solid mount handlebars or clip ons
- Made in the U.S.A.
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
This version of the Cycle Cynch Motorcycle Restraint comes with integrated tiedowns making it the total transport package! This is everything you will need for transporting a motorcycle without the risk of damaging the front controls and grips. The adjustability in the cross strap allows the Cycle Cynch to work on a wide range of handlebar widths. Cycle Cynch does not advise using this on handlebars that are not solid mount or clip on style, if you have wide or high cruiser style bars tie down devices like this should not be used. The Cycle Cynch w/Tiedowns is made of military grade materials from the heavy duty Nylon webbing that is double stitched in the high stress areas and integrated tiedowns attached to the D-Ring anchor points, no other tiedowns are needed for securing the front end of your motorcycle before transporting! Click the “View Larger Pictures” link to see more.