Cycle Case Rider Saddlebags
- Constructed of heavy-duty Maxtura® ballistic fabric
- Hook and loop mounting system
- Dual Mounting – Use these saddlebags by themselves or attach Cycle Case tail bag for a complete luggage system
- Reflect-a-light® reflective side logos for added visibility and safety
- Protective heat resistant shields on the bottom of the bags to prevent pipe burn in case of momentary contact
- Protective scratch resistant side mounting pads
- Sturdy carrying handles
- Clip on key holder inside the bag
- Built in waterproof rain covers included
- Five year manufacturers warranty
- Available in Black and Hi-Vis
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Saddlebag fitment and installation video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
Check out these similar products:
- Dimensions: 15.50”(L) x 7.50”(W) x 10.00”(H)
Our Two Cents
The Cycle Case Rider Saddlebags come equipped with a universal, one size fits most, hook and loop mounting system that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles. Of course, there are always exceptions to the “one size fits most” rule, so be sure to read our tips for choosing the right luggage and watch the saddlebag fitment and installation video above.
These saddlebags also have the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means the Cycle Case Rider Tail Bag can be attached to the quick release buckles on each of the saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport, be sure to watch the “Dual Mounting” video above.
We were able to fit the contents of the overnighter package in these saddlebags.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
New saddlebags from CycleCase work great!! Admittedly, the straps are a bit bulky but VERY secure, and the cases themselves are not only sturdy but very tight and seem like they will be secure as well. I can fit my lunchbox and clothes for work, and have a trip planned out of town for Xmas to see relatives that now includes my motorcycle where I was previously planning to have to take the cage... (Read more...)