ChatterBox XBi2-H Rider to Rider Bluetooth Communication System
Designed for use on the HJC IS-Max BT, CL-Max II and Sy-Max III Helmets ONLY
- ChatterBox part# CBXBi2H
- Backwards compatible with the XBi2 Bluetooth Communication Systems
- Full duplex wireless intercom for entire talk group
- Up to Three riders total in one talk group
(one kit required per rider)
- A2DP Bluetooth 2.0 compatible
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers
- Noise suppression microphone
- Rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Up to 500 meter range (line of sight in optimum conditions)
- 6-8 hours of operating time
- Kit includes XBi2-H module, rechargeable Li-Poly battery, wall charger, Hi-Fi open face helmet headset with microphone, mounting bracket, and instruction manual
- Introduction and features
- How to operate and use the XBi2-H
- How to sync 2 and 3 units together
- How to sync the XBi2-H unit with an XBi2 unit
- How to pair the XBi2-H unit with a cell phone
- How to pair the XBi2-H to a music/audio device with the BTA and/or BTD adapter
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The ChatterBox XBi2-H is designed to fit in the recessed cavity of the HJC IS-Max BT, CL-Max II and Sy-Max III helmets, it is not compatible with any other make/model of helmet.
The ChatterBox XBi2-H Bluetooth Communication System operates on the CDMA frequency a.k.a. Code Division Multiple Access frequency and is equipped with 2.0 Bluetooth and A2DP technology. The XBi2-H is a rider to rider communicator and is available in full face and open face kits.
To communicate with a passenger, purchase an XBi2-H Bluetooth Communication System. Or purchase an XBi2 full face or open face kit according to the passengers helmet style if the passengers helmet is not compatible with the XBi2-H.
The XBi2-H can accommodate a total of Three people in one talk group and everyone in the talk group has full duplex, in other words, simultaneous conversations between the entire talk group.
Stream audio from any audio source that comes equipped with Bluetooth such as mobile telephones, MP3, GPS and iPhone (A2DP iPhones) to the XBi2-H.
For Wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as iPod and iPhone (non A2DP iPhones), purchase the BTA iPod/iPhone Bluetooth Adapter.
For wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as Mp3 player, satellite radio, navigation or other audio devices that have a standard 3.5mm headset jack, purchase the BTD 2.5mm Bluetooth Adapter.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Just spent 2 weeks in Europe with my HJC IS-Max BT helmet and Chatterbox XBi2-H unit. Worked great linked with my Garmin Zumo 660. Told me when every turn was. (Read more...)