ChatterBox XBi2 Bluetooth Communication System Full Face Kit
- ChatterBox part# CBXBI2FKIT
- Full duplex wireless intercom for entire talk group
- Up to Three riders total in one talk group
(one kit required per rider)
- A2DP Bluetooth 2.0 compatible
- Hi-Fi stereo speakers
- Noise suppression microphone
- Rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Up to 500 meter range (line of sight in optimum conditions)
- 6-8 hours of operating time
- Kit includes XBi2 module, rechargeable Li-Poly battery, wall charger, Hi-Fi full face helmet headset with microphone, mounting bracket, and instruction manual
- Headset installation for full and open face helmet
- Mounting bracket assembly for full and open face helmet
- How to pair a Bluetooth cell phone
- How to pair with cell phone and music/audio together
- How to pair to a music/audio device
Check out these similar products:
Our Two Cents
The ChatterBox XBi2 Bluetooth Communication System operates on the CDMA frequency a.k.a. Code Division Multiple Access frequency and is equipped with 2.0 Bluetooth and A2DP technology. The XBi2 is a rider to rider communicator and is available in full face and open face kits.
To communicate with a passenger, purchase an XBi2 Bluetooth Communication System in full face or open face kit according to the passengers helmet style.
The Xbi2 can accommodate a total of Three people in one talk group and everyone in the talk group has full duplex, in other words, simultaneous conversations between the entire talk group.
Stream audio from any audio source that comes equipped with Bluetooth such as mobile telephones, MP3, GPS and iPhone (A2DP iPhones) to the XBi2.
For Wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as iPod and iPhone (non A2DP iPhones), purchase the BTA iPod/iPhone Bluetooth Adapter.
For wireless connections of audio devices that are not equipped with Bluetooth such as Mp3 player, satellite radio, navigation or other audio devices that have a standard 3.5mm headset jack, purchase the BTD 2.5mm Bluetooth Adapter.
For connecting non-Bluetooth audio devices such as CD/MP3 players and iPod’s directly to the unit, purchase the Communication System Audio Cord.
To maintain the unit’s charge while riding, purchase the XBi/XBi2 Power Filter Cord.
ChatterBox offers a cell phone cord but it does not work with all cell phones and there isn’t an application chart to work off of for fit so we do not offer this cord. We found a great company that makes custom cell phone cords making any cell phone model compatible with your ChatterBox unit, contact them here.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Just received my XBI2 by UPS today and it was easy to install. The directions from Chatterbox were a little confusing but after seeing the videos on NewEnough's website, I had it setup in just minutes. I can now talk on my cellphone without removi... (Read more...)
Helmet fits great, consistent with the fit of the CS-10 it's replacing (only better color). Like other HJC helmets, a good value for the money. The liner unsnaps in 3 pieces (2 cheeks and scalp), but doesn't look like it's meant to be completely r... (Read more...)