BikeMaster Mini Stalk Turn Signals Oval Shaped
- Designed for use with 12 Volt motorcycle electrical systems
- Short stalk marker light turn signals with Oval lens
- Single filament bulbs
- Two wire system
- Black/White wire = Negative
- Black wire = Positive
- Sold in pairs
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in the following styles:
- Black Body, Clear Lens with Amber Bulb
- Black Body, Amber Lens with Clear Bulb
- Carbon Look Body, Amber Lens with Clear Bulb
- Overall dimensions: 2.625”(L) x 1”(W)
- Lens dimensions: 1.875”(L) x 1”(W)
Our Two Cents
Single filament bulb turn signal/marker lights with an Oval lens from BikeMaster. These turn signals have a Two wire system, they function as a flashing unit or blinker, not a running light. Using turn signals that have a Two wire system on a motorcycle that has a Three wire system results in the loss of running light capability, the signals will only function as a flashing unit or blinker.
These turn signals work great on aftermarket fender eliminator kits and/or undertail kits, but they will not work on front side fairings of sport or sport touring motorcycles without some sort of turn signal spacer to fill the gap in the fairing and provide the turn signals something to attach to. For front side fairings we recommend some type of flushmount turn signal because they are motorcycle make/model specific and no turn signal spacer is necessary.
BikeMaster recommends that you refer to your motorcycle manual for correct wiring schematics and/or correct wire color coding. Reversing wiring on your system may cause overheating of wiring elements. After installation be sure to test that you have properly installed the correct color wiring according to the specifications stated in your motorcycle manual.