BikeMaster LED Turn Signals Torpedo
- Constructed of high quality cast metal with a machined finish
- European CE approved
- Designed for use with 12 Volt motorcycle electrical systems
- Two wire system
- Black wire = Negative
- Red wire = Positive
- Functions as a flashing unit or blinker
(Not a running light)
- LED’s blink Amber
- Mounting hardware included
- Sold as a pair
- Available in the following styles:
- Black Body, Clear Lens
- Carbon Look Body, Clear Lens
- Will you need flash controllers/resistors?
Check out these similar products:
- Overall dimensions: 2.625”(L) x .75”(W)
- Lens dimensions: 1.75”(L) x .75”(W)
Our Two Cents
BikeMaster Torpedo LED Turn Signals are designed for use with 12 Volt motorcycle electrical systems. These turn signals have a Two wire system, they function as a flashing unit or blinker, not a running light. Using turn signals that have a Two wire system on a motorcycle that has a Three wire system results in the loss of running light capability, the signals will only function as a flashing unit or blinker.
These turn signals work great on aftermarket fender eliminator kits and/or undertail kits, but they will not work on front side fairings of sport or sport touring motorcycles without some sort of turn signal spacer to fill the gap in the fairing and provide the turn signals something to attach to. For front side fairings we recommend some type of flushmount turn signal because they are motorcycle make/model specific and no turn signal spacer is necessary.
BikeMaster recommends that you refer to your motorcycle manual for correct wiring schematics and/or correct wire color coding. Reversing wiring on your system may cause overheating of wiring elements. After installation be sure to test that you have properly installed the correct color wiring according to the specifications stated in your motorcycle manual.