Nebo Redline Flashlight
- High power 200 lumen LED (Bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Signature red ring
- 6x adjustable beam
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum water-resistant body
- Convex lens
- OC Technology
- Dual-direction belt/pocket clip
- Glow-in-the-dark button with hard/soft touch technology
- Powerful magnetic base
- Battery (included)
Come in two sizes. The original Redline OC and the Micro.
- Length: 4.5”
- Diameter: 1” (Barrel) 1.25” (Head)
- 0.25 lbs.
- Single AA battery (Included)
- Length: 2.625”
- Diameter: Barrel – 0.8125” / Head – 0.875”
- Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Single CR2 battery (included)
Our Two Cents
The newest member of the Nebo Redline series is the Redline OC 200 Lumen Flashlight. This flashlight outputs 200 lumens of pristine white light. 200 lumens is bright, but what makes the OC so special is the OC (Optimized Clarity) Technology. Coupled with the convex lens, the OC Technology creates optimized clarity with a perfectly dispersed beam of light while in flood mode. This sophisticated technology provides the intensity of a 200-lumen light that is easier on the eyes. Even with the use of convex lenses, a flashlight will still have a hot center as well as some inconsistencies in the beam and/or halos outside of the light beam. The OC eliminates all of that. In flood mode, the exterior of the light beam is just as intense as the center. When a light beam has a hot center, your attention is drawn to it. The beam produced by the OC makes it easier for your eyes to focus on the entire illuminated area. The Redline OC…optimized clarity.